Apple and the FBI testified yesterday at the House Judiciary Committee's hearing on encryption, privacy, and security. The Maccast's Adam Christianson and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to share their reactions to the hearing, plus they look at the issues facing app developers trying to be successful in Apple's ecosystem.
TMO Daily Observations 2016-03-02: House Encryption Hearing, App Developer Success Issues
- 5 Interesting Points from Judiciary Committee Encryption Hearing
- Life and Death in the App Store
- Adam Christianson's Maccast
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed