Does the U.S. government have the ability to grant itself absolute authority in certain situations? John Martellaro and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to look at the FBI's push to sidestep the encryption protecting our private data, plus they explain two-factor authentication and why it should matter to you.
TMO Daily Observations 2016-03-16: The Government Authority Debate, Two-factor Authentication
- Apple vs FBI: Does the Government Have the Authority to Grant Itself Absolute Power?
- Understanding two-factor authentication
- Authy for iPhone and iPad
- Apple Two-factor authentication
- Google 2-Step authentication set up
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed