The FBI found a way into Syed Farook's iPhone, so now they're dropping the case for a hackable iOS. Dave Hamilton and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to share their thoughts on the case and what the FBI and DOJ may have in store next. They also have something to say about Apple's magnetic peripheral connector patent.
TMO Daily Observations 2016-03-29: FBI Drops iPhone Unlock Fight, Apple's Magnetic Connector Patent
- FBI Hacks into Syed Farook’s iPhone, will Withdraw Apple’s Unlock Order
- ACLU Says Fight for Privacy Isn’t Over, EFF Urges U.S. to Disclose iPhone Security Bypass
- Apple Invents Stackable Ports for MacBook
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed