The White House doesn't seem interested in a bill giving judges the authority to force companies to bypass their own product's encryption. Dave Hamilton and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to look at President Obama's position on encryption and privacy, and whether or not we're seeing a shift in his stance that law enforcement should be able to access all of our private data.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- Obama Administration Signals Potential Shift on Encryption
- MacBook virtual interface patent application
- Siri Helps Cookie Monster Wait for Baking Cookies (Video)
- Cookie Monster and Siri, Behind the Scenes
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed