The Department of Justice will soon be able to target computers using a VPN or TOR Web browsers with search warrants. Bryan Chaffin joins Jeff Gamet to discuss the implications of the changes, and has a tip on how to save money on iTunes gift cards.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- FBI can use TOR and VPNs as justification for computer search warrants
- TMO's Guide to Buying Discounted iTunes Cards
- iTunesCardDeals on Twitter
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed