Amazon's Jeff Bezos says the real reason why we don't have an Amazon Prime Video Apple TV app is because he doesn't like Apple's terms. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to try to sort out what he means and why Amazon is treating Apple TV differently than the iPhone and iPad. They also share their thoughts on the report claiming major iPhone refreshes are coming every three years instead of two.
TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-01: Amazon and Apple TV, iPhone Refresh Cycles
- Why Amazon won't sell Apple TV
- Apple's Going to take it on the Chin for 3-year iPhone Refresh Cycle
- See Jeff at MacTech Pro in Denver on June 8 and get $200 off
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed