Apple is in third place on the Fortune 500 list with revenue behind Walmart and Exxon Mobil. Dave Hamilton and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to look at how much money the top companies are bringing in and how that compares to their profits. They also look at the news that Norway will ban gas car engines in 2025.
TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-06: Apple’s Revenue Ranking, Norway’s Gas Car Ban
Atlassian's Jira, Confluence, HipChat, and Bitbucket apps help you manage all of your team projects. Check them out at the Atlassian website.
- Apple hits number 3 on the Fortune 500 revenue list
- Norway banning gas car engines in 2025
- Dave Hamilton's Gig Gab podcast
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed