SQLabs announced the availability of SQLiteManager 3.0 on Friday. As its name suggests, it is a SQLite database manager tool for MacOS X and Windows.
SQLiteManager allows users to open and work with sqlite 2, sqlite 3, in memory databases, AES 128 encrypted databases and with REAL Server databases. Version 3.0 features a new chart panel to easily visualize data, as well as additional features.
Some of these features include:
- SQLite2 and SQLite3 support
- REAL Server support
- In-Memory database support
- AES 128 encrypted SQLite 3 databases support
- Browse tables, views, and indexes
- Full alter tables support
- Built-in inline editing
An SQLiteManager single license is US$49 USD. A US$20 discount coupon code is available for SQLiteManager 2.x registered users. The utility is available from the SQLabs Web site.