Remember Steve Jobs, the film written by Aaron Sorkin starring Michael Fassbender? There was a lot of hype about the film, some controversy, and high expectations, but it fizzled at the box office. It's available on iTunes now, though, which I'm a little surprised at (and pleased about) because Apple's leadership disliked the film sight-unseen (the people who worked with Mr. Jobs early in his career were generally pleased with the film). You won't find it being promoted on iTunes, but it is available at $14.99 (for either the HD or SD versions).
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi