Apple CEO Tim Cook spent an evening this week talking with Walt Mossberg and Kara Swisher at the AllThingsD D11 Conference where he shared his ideas on wearable technology, opening up iOS more to third-party developers, and acquiring other companies. Jeff and Bryan offer up their perspective on Tim's comments, talk about what they expect to see at June's World Wide Developer Conference, and make a couple friendly wagers, too.
ACM 206: Tim Cook D11 Wrap Up & WWDC Preview
- What's Black and White and Flat All Over? iOS 7
- Expecting Big WWDC Announcements? Don't Hold Your Breath
- Tim Cook: Apple Has Bought 9 Companies Already This Year
- Apple Will Open More iOS APIs to Developers in the 'Future'
- Tim Cook Disses Google Glass, Hints at iWatch
- WSJ Posts D11 Tim Cook Interview Video UPDATED
- Apple Hires Former EPA Boss for Environmental Responsibility
- WARNING!! DO NOT WATCH THIS - Prancercise, A Springy Exercise Similar to a Horse’s Gait