Samsung's courtroom and marketing shenanigans have Bryan all fired up this week, Carl Icahn wants Apple to buy back more of its stock, and Apple has boat loads of cash to the tune of 10 percent of the non-financial corporate cash stash. Jeff and Bryan also take a look at what purchasing Cue means for Apple and Siri, and they both spend far too much time fighting with technology.
ACM 224: Samsung’s Crazy Business Moves, and Apple’s Wild Cash Pile
- Samsung Wants the World to Know It Had Gold Phones FIRST so SHUT UP!
- Samsung Given Access to Confidential Apple Licensing Terms in Violation of Court Orders
- Samsung Makes Grab for Your Wrist with Galaxy Gear
- Samsung and Others Cheat on Benchmarks to Impress the Nerds Who Would Bust Them
- Apple Aims to Make Siri More Responsive with Cue Purchase
- Wow! Apple Owns 10% of Non-Finance Corporate Cash in the U.S.
- Icahn: AAPL Needs a $150B Stock Buyback
- Jeff's blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan's blog: Geek Tells