In this week's Apple Weekly Report podcast, Jeff and Bryan have fun with the psychic who predicts Steve Jobs return to Apple and eventual departure, iPod math, Napster's new pricing plans, Apple lawsuits, and more.
AWR 149: Apple Psychic, Lawsuits, Napster & iTunes Math
- Psystar Hit with New Discovery Deadlines
- Judge Approves Apple's Order for Psystar Records
- Apple, AT&T Hit with Music Recognition Patent Suit
- AT&T Buying Verizon's Alltel Assets
- Apple Hires Former OLPC Security Head
- Apple Starts Selling iPhone 3G Online
- Jobs Wins Battle to Tear Down House
- Microsoft: It Takes $30K to Fill an iPod
- Napster Reaches for Bottomfeeder Status, Cuts Price to $5/Month
- WWDC 09 Keynote: Schiller, not Jobs
- Psychic Says Jobs Coming Back, But Not for Long
- iPhone App: The iBall
- TMO on Twitter!
- Jeff and Bryan are on Twitter, too.