In this week's episode of the Apple Weekly Report podcast, Jeff and Bryan talk about Apple's latest lawsuits, App Store (re)charges, North Carolina, the Fifth Avenue Apple Store in NYC, Steve Jobs's impending return to Apple, the latest Psystar news, and they have some fun with Windows 7.
AWR 151 - Apple’s Fifth Ave Cash Cow, Windows 7, & Psystar
This episode of the Apple Weekly Report is brought to you in part by Audible.com - be sure to check them out!
- DoJ Launches Antitrust Probe into Apple, Google Hiring Practices
- Apple Slapped with Digital Payment Patent Suit
- Psystar Financials Don't Reveal Deep Pocket Company
- Apple May Start Charging to Re-download iPhone Apps
- Steve Jobs On Track to Return to Apple End of June
- North Carolina Approves Apple Tax Break
- NC Confirms Apple Server Farm on the Way
- Fifth Avenue Apple Store Rakes in $440 Million Per Year
- Windows 7 to Ship October 22nd, Disable Beta July 1st
- TMO at WWDC 2009 TMO Live: On Location Twitter Stream