John and Dave kick off October with this great show talking about how to set up a dual Time Machine setup, tweaking your junk mail settings, fixing apps that don’t want to run, sleeping an iMac with insomnia, and more! Download today — it’s free — and enjoy!
MGG 356: Dual Time Machine Setups, Genius Tips & More
Sponsor: TextExpander: The customizable typing shortcut utility - if you’re not using it, you’re wasting time.
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- TMO Live Events Twitter Feed
- Amazon Intros Kindle Touch ebook Reader
- Amazon Rocks ebook Reader Market with $79 Kindle
- Amazon Officially Announces Kindle Fire Tablet for $199
- Worldwide Photowalk - New York, NY United States (Red Hook, Brooklyn)
- Red Hook Photo Walk 2011
- AirPort Location
- Helping Mail identify junk mail
- Mac Insomnia? Use pmset To Discover The Reason
- Mac OS X: Why your Mac might not sleep or stay in sleep mode
- How to Repair User-Level Permissions in Mac OS X
- Schedule mounting of a Firewire HD?
- Carbon Copy Cloner
- Disk Utility’s hidden talents
- Mac OS X: How to Lock Files
- You can’t empty the Trash or move a file to the Trash
- Content Management System
- Expression Engine
- Apache Subversion
- Microsoft Visual SourceSafe
- CVS - Concurrent Version System
- Dropbox - How do I undelete files or recover old versions of files?
- iTunes Store: About authorization and deauthorization
- Contacting Apple
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).