Microsoft introduced its brand new Surface 3 tablet on Tuesday with a comparison to Apple's MacBook Pro and MacBook Air product line. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet with their opinions on Microsoft's ongoing fight to get a foothold in the tablet market, and to talk about Google's revelation that it's considering pushing ads to Internet connected devices like Android-enabled cars and your smart thermostat.
Recent News See All »
- AT&T Wireless Offers iPad Air 2, mini 3 for $100 off
- Apple Launches Maps Connect, Allows Users To Update Info
- GTAT Announces ‘Amicable Parting’ of Ways with Apple
- How I Came to Own and Sell a TAM Probably Owned by Jony Ive
- Chuck La Tournous and Chris Breen to Speak at NJMUG’s 30th Anniversary Tuesday