Microsoft introduced its brand new Surface 3 tablet on Tuesday with a comparison to Apple's MacBook Pro and MacBook Air product line. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet with their opinions on Microsoft's ongoing fight to get a foothold in the tablet market, and to talk about Google's revelation that it's considering pushing ads to Internet connected devices like Android-enabled cars and your smart thermostat.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today