Microsoft introduced its brand new Surface 3 tablet on Tuesday with a comparison to Apple's MacBook Pro and MacBook Air product line. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet with their opinions on Microsoft's ongoing fight to get a foothold in the tablet market, and to talk about Google's revelation that it's considering pushing ads to Internet connected devices like Android-enabled cars and your smart thermostat.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups