Microsoft introduced its brand new Surface 3 tablet on Tuesday with a comparison to Apple's MacBook Pro and MacBook Air product line. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet with their opinions on Microsoft's ongoing fight to get a foothold in the tablet market, and to talk about Google's revelation that it's considering pushing ads to Internet connected devices like Android-enabled cars and your smart thermostat.
Recent News See All »
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation