Microsoft introduced its brand new Surface 3 tablet on Tuesday with a comparison to Apple's MacBook Pro and MacBook Air product line. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet with their opinions on Microsoft's ongoing fight to get a foothold in the tablet market, and to talk about Google's revelation that it's considering pushing ads to Internet connected devices like Android-enabled cars and your smart thermostat.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi