Apple has reportedly ordered a metric butt-load of big screen iPhones -- more than it's ever sold in a single quarter. Bryan Chaffin and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to offer some perspective on Apple's big numbers, plus they also take a look at the differences between Apple and Samsung marketing tactics.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed