Apple has reportedly ordered a metric butt-load of big screen iPhones -- more than it's ever sold in a single quarter. Bryan Chaffin and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to offer some perspective on Apple's big numbers, plus they also take a look at the differences between Apple and Samsung marketing tactics.
Recent News See All »
- Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs Movie Starts Filming with Michael Fassbender as Jobs
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Apple Ups the Secrecy with Wall Street
- Apple Pay Dominates Mobile Payment Platforms, Coming to Vending Machines [Updated]
- Tim Cook Says Apple Watch Will Ship in April