A fully functional Apple I computer signed by Stevie Wozniak will enter an auction for US$50,000 on December 10.
Apple I Auction
The set also includes:
- original Apple-1 board
- original Apple-1 box, signed inside the lid in black felt tip by Steve Wozniak, “Woz”
- original Apple Cassette Interface (ACI)
- original Apple-1 Operation Manual
- original Apple Cassette Interface manual
- a vintage Apple-1 power supply
- a vintage Datanetics keyboard in wooden case
- a vintage 1976 Sanyo monitor
- a vintage Panasonic cassette player
The auction opens December 10 and ends December 17, with a starting bid of US$50,000.