Reports indicate that Meta is facing a class action lawsuit regarding tracking iPhone users despite Apple’s App Tracking Transparency.
App Tracking Transparency
Study Finds Apple Collects the Least Amount of User Data Among Top Five Tech Giants
A new study reveals that out of the top five tech companies, Apple places last in the amount of user data that it collects.
French Publishers Seek Injunction Against Apple’s App Tracking Transparency Program
Three French publishers are suing Apple, seeking monetary damages as well as an injunction against App Tracking Transparency.
Apple YouTube Ad Highlights How the iPhone Can Protect User Data from Brokers
Apple released a new YouTube video showcasing how users can stop data harvesters from collecting their personal information and data.
- realityOS and Qualcomm's Smart Car Plans - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-16
- iPhone 14 Plus Fails at Failing - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-22
- Ted Lasso Goes to Washington - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-20
- Mailbag Monday! Now on Friday! - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-03
- Mixed Feelings on Apple's MR Headset - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-27
- Sobering Thoughts from TSMC's Founder - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-17
Facebook Places Freeze on New Hires, Blames Apple's App Tracking Transparency
Facebook has told staff that the company is putting a temporary halt on hiring, citing loss of revenue due to Apple’s App Tracking.
Research: Apple's App Tracking Transparency May Not Be Foolproof After All
New research claims Apple’s app tracking transparency may not be foolproof, since there are loopholes that big companies can exploit.
Research Shows More Users Opting-in to App Tracking on iOS than Previous Year
Recent reports from Adjust indicate that the number of users opting-in for App Tracking is on the rise. Gamers are the largest population.
Android Announces Ad Privacy Changes, Takes Swipe at Apple
Google announced an overhaul in its approach to advertising and privacy on Android phones, and got in a swipe at Apple.
Companies Totally Miss the Point of App Tracking Transparency
Peloton is the latest to blame Apple’s App Tracking Transparency for lost revenues. Instead of pointing fingers, change they should adapt.
- The MKBHD Smartphone Awards 2021
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
- These NFT 'Meta Watches' Aim to Transform the Luxury Watch Market
These iPhone Apps Track You Even After You Say No With ATT
iOS 14’s App Tracking Transparency lets you disable app tracking, but these apps do it anyway, according to a recent investigation.