Judging by iOS 16 Developer Beta 4, it will be even easier to manage your Apple Cash balance when the latest operating system releases.
Tap to pay is ubiquitous for all smartphone users, but Apple may use it to turn your iPhone into a standalone credit card payment terminal.
Andrew shows you how to set up Apple Pay, because it’s a secure and private way to buy goods and services online and offline.
Canadian users may be able to user Apple Card and Apple Cash in the not too distant future. The trademarks for both have now been approved in the country, iPhone in Canada reported.
Apple applied for the trademark ‘Apple Card’ and ‘Apple Cash’ back in July 2019, and recent action history shows both were approved on January 25, 2021… Apple Inc. is listed as the applicant, with the filings completed by agent Baker & McKenzie LLP… It’s unclear if Apple will ever launch Apple Cash and Apple Card in Canada, but it’s always a positive sign to see trademarks for new features approved.
- I'm Pretty Much a Doctor Now? — Mac Geek Gab 917
- Thursdays with Bob: (Lack of) Tech Support – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-24
- Security Friday: News and a Protection Checklist – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-25
- Living that Cord Cutter Life
- Security Stuff: Protecting Your Data and Staying Safe Online
- Buying Watches and Detecting Crashes with Nick deCourville - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-22
Apple is treating Apple Card as a service, not just a physical product, and will continue to add merchants to its 3% Daily Cash program.
New data from a Harris Poll suggests that younger consumers are willing to embrace financial services from high tech companies and forsake traditional financial institutions.
Walgreens and Duane Reade join Uber and Uber Eats as part of Apple’s 3% Daily Cash program at stores, its app, and its website.
At a private event in San Francisco, Apple Pay vice president Jennifer Bailey talks with CNN about Apple Pay and cryptocurrency.