Available for preorder today, customers are finding that iPhone SE delivery dates are shifting into May due to popular demand.
If you didn’t pre-order an iPhone XR already it looks like you’ll have to wait or go to an Apple Store this Friday. New orders are showing a 1 to 2 week shipping delay.
Amazon may be snapping pics of your house with its Photo on Delivery service. If that’s a little too creepy for you here’s how to turn it off.
- Quick Tips Galore! — Mac Geek Gab 915
- Security Friday: News and a Protection Checklist – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-25
- Gossip Factories and Other Manufacturing – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-22
- Security Stuff: Protecting Your Data and Staying Safe Online
- A Cool Stuff Found Cornucopia — Mac Geek Gab 916
- I'm Pretty Much a Doctor Now? — Mac Geek Gab 917
You can pre-order an Apple HomePod smart speaker today for delivery on February 9th, and you can choose in-store pickup, too.
Here’s how to use the UPS website to find your iPhone 8 or Apple Watch Series 3 tracking number before Apple gives it to you.