Is Apple’s plan to buy chips sourced from Arizona actually good news? Depends which headline you read. TMO Managing Editor Jeff Butts joins Ken to to talk about the glass half-empty takes. Plus – Apple hardware is filling the glass with medical goodness.
Apple Developing Advanced Features for MFi Hearing Aids
A patent application may give insight into Apple’s plans for MFi hearing aids. New features could auto-select profiles based on environment.
Test Your Hearing Right From Your iPhone
If your hearing isn’t quite as good as it once was, you don’t need to rush to the doctor. You can test your hearing using your iPhone.
AirPods as Health Instruments – TMO Daily Observations 2021-10-13
Jeff Butts and Charlotte Henry join host Kelly Guimont to discuss AirPods and their expanding role as instruments of health, not just audio.
- Ted Lasso Goes to Washington - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-20
- Changes for Developer Betas and Indie Podcasts - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-29
- Anticipating WWDC 2023 - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-30
- Working Longer and Sleeping Better - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-14
- Making Apple TV+ a Superstation? - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-23
- Sobering Thoughts from TSMC's Founder - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-17
How to Turn on Live Listen for Your AirPods
It turns your iPhone into a microphone to help you hear in difficult situations. Here’s how to turn on Live Listen with AirPods.
Flash Finally Dies, Apple's Hearing Aid MFi Program - TMO Daily Observations 2017-07-26
Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to talk about the official death of Flash, plus they share their thoughts on Apple’s Made for iPhone certification for hearing aids and cochlear implants.