John Martellaro and Andrew Orr join Jeff Gamet to look at the latest patent infringement fight for Apple, plus they chat about Web browsers and Mozilla’s new Firefox Quantum.
The U.S. International Trade Commission is investigating Apple over patent infringement allegations stemming from a complaint submitted by Aqua Connect and subsidiary Strategic Technology Partners.
The U.S. International Trade Commission is moving forward with an investigation into claims that Apple is infringing on mobile device patents Qualcomm owns.
Intel submitted a filing with the U.S. International Trade Commission saying Qualcomm’s request to ban iPhone imports is bad for the smartphone market, and goes on to say it’s just a ploy to drive competing mobile device chip makers out of the market.
- Sci-Fi Stuff We're Waiting For: From Immersive Reality to Robot Companions
- Security Friday: News and a Protection Checklist – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-25
- All About Writing and Getting Published
- BBEdit and Shortcuts and You – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-21
- Mice and Other Computer and Tablet Input Devices
- Getting the Band Back Together: The New Context Machine
The Computer & Communications Industry Association—which includes companies such as Google, Microsoft, and Facebook—has thrown in with Apple in mobile device patent royalty fight with Qualcomm.