The bustle and background noise in coffee shops can help stimulate your creativity, so the team at Coffitivity made a website that lets you hear that ambient noise even when you can't leave your desk. Now they've brought that experience out of the browser and into native apps for the Mac, iPhone and iPad. The apps include three different tracks: Morning Murmur, Lunchtime Lounge, and University Undertones. The iOS version includes an option to play music along with your coffeeshop sounds directly in the app, too. Coffitivity for the Mac is available through the Mac App Store, and the iPhone and iPad version is available through the App Store. Both are priced at US$1.99.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- watchOS 3: Mickey and Minnie Mouse Can Now Speak the Time
- iOS 10 Maps 'Overview' Buttons Moved to the Swipe-Up Drawer
- How to Stream the Clinton/Trump Presidential Debate on Your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.