Direct Link: MP3 Version
The excitement and media hype leading up to the June 29 iPhone release has worked up to a fevered pitch, so Jeff and Bryan dive into what's behind the hyper-buzz. They also take a look at Apple's growing Mac market share, speculate on where the company could go if the iPhone proves to be a success, and recap Apple's ongoing iTunes battle with the E.U.
The Apple Weekly Report will be included in TMO's main RSS feed, and also in its own feed if you'd like to add it directly to your podcatching client.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Poised to be $42B Company by 2009
- Apple Stock Rebounds After WWDC Slump
- Apple's Computers Taking Market Share From PCs
- iPhone to Sport 8 Hour Battery, Glass Surface
- YouTube Available on Apple TV Now, iPhone June 29
- Editorial - The iPhone View From The Other Side
- Apple Responds to EU iTunes Concerns
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.