Direct Link: MP3 Version
Listen Now: <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.macobserver.com/podcast/player.swf" id="audioplayer1" height="24" width="290"> </object></p>
This week is our special iPhone 3G edition where we take a look at Apple's second generation smartphone, consumer and analyst reactions, and what's in store once Apple releases the device on the world. This week's Quick Tip: Scrolling By Days in iCal's Week View.
The Apple Weekly Report will be included in TMO's main RSS feed, and also in its own feed if you'd like to add it directly to your podcatching client.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- BW: iPhone 3G will Create Headaches for Rivals
- iPhone 3G May be a Profit Magnet
- Analyst: Apple Could See $1 Billion in App Store Revenues
- iPhone 3G a Kick in the Pants for Synchronoss
- Analyst: Most iPhone Apps Will be Free
- Not So Fast: New iPhone Means Higher Costs, Same Speeds, for Some
- Adobe CEO: We're Working of Flash for iPhone
- Analysts Miss the Boat, Question Innovation in iPhone 3G
- iPhone's Price Drop All About the App Store
- TMO Quick Tip - iCal: Scroll By Days in Week View
- TMO on Twitter!
SmileOnMyMac Software's TextExpander
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.