Direct Link: MP3 Version
Listen Now: <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.macobserver.com/podcast/player.swf" id="audioplayer1" height="24" width="290"> </object></p>
Apple reported is second best quarter in the company's history, App Store downloads topped 25 million, and there's a mystery product transition coming in the next couple of months. The second iPhone 3G launch is coming in August, and MobileMe is giving people headaches. This week's Quick Tip: Deleting iPhone and iPod touch applications.
The Apple Weekly Report will be included in TMO's main RSS feed, and also in its own feed if you'd like to add it directly to your podcatching client.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Q3 Results: Record June Quarter with $7.46 Billion in Revenue
- Apple Retail Shows Strong Third Quarter
- App Store Downloads Top 25 Million
- Apple CFO Hints at "Future Product," Mum on Details
- Analysts Speculate on Apple Products, Pricing in 2009
- Apple COO: Steve Jobs Has No Plans to Leave Apple
- Jobs: I'm OK, Butt Out
- MobileMe Email: Down for the Count?
- WSJ: MobileMe Flawed, Ragged
- NYT: Apple's MobileMess
- iPhone Due in 20 More Countries on August 22
- iPO Quick Tip - iTunes: Deleting iPhone Apps
- TMO on Twitter!
AWR special deal: 20% off any SmileOnMyMac application
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.