Apple is shipping 802.11n in Macs, even before the standard is finalized. Also, Cingular starts supporting music transfer to phones from computers. That's the Context Machine fodder; Samson's CL8 mic features in the Product Roundup.
Weekly Roundup: "Airport Superfly" on the Horizon
Direct Link: MP3 Version
For this week's Context Machine fodder, Apple is shipping 802.11n in Macs, even before the standard is finalized. Also, Cingular starts supporting music transfer to phones from computers. Ricky and Jeff also take a look at Samson's CL8 microphone in the Product Roundup.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo Sports 802.11n Wireless Capability
- Cingular To Launch Music Download Service for Cell Phones
- Delayed Apple Payment Helps Creative
- Weekly Roundup- A Creative Settlement
- Samson Audio - CL8 Condenser Microphone
- Adobe Launches Acrobat 8
- Fastmac Ships MacBook Pro High-Capacity Battery
- iTunes 7.0.2 Supports 2G iPod shuffle, Fixes Performance Issues
- The Slacker's Guide - Black and White Platinum Pack
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.