Think about it: iTunes on a plane, and Apple providing porn. This week's Context Machine churns through the news, including Apple and the airlines, Apple and explicit content, Apple and French politics.
Weekly Roundup: Context Collage (file under 'Porn')
Direct Link: MP3 Version
iTunes on a plane, and Apple providing porn. Hey, nothing's impossible. This week's Context Machine, featuring TMO morning editor Jeff Gamet, churns through Apple and the airlines, Apple and explicit content, Apple and French politics.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Digital Music Sales on the Rise in the UK
- Airlines and Apple Discuss iTunes Deal
- Bloomberg Columnist Advocates Apple Sell iPorn
- Creative Embarks on UK Price War Against iPod
- Croatia Turns Into One of Apple's Best Territories
- Intel iBook Order Goes to Asustek
- TMO Reports - Analyst- Apple Set to Record Second-Best Quarter in its History
- Worldwide Hard Drive Sales Jump on iPod, Laptop Boom
- Merrill Lynch- Boot Camp Over Hyped
- Mac Gaming News - IGN Readers Laugh at the Notion of PC Games on Macs
- France- Apple Should Have Expected DRM Law
- Boot Camp Used to Load Windows Vista on MacBook Pro
- AudioCast, iCast Wirelessly Link iPod to Stereo
- EQO Mobile Lets Mac Users Use Skype VoIP on Cell Phones
- TVMicro Brings Small Size to TV Watching on a Mac
- Review - TinPod
- Review - Wink Case
- Review - Harman/Kardon's Drive+Play
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.