In the wake of a strange week and on the eve of WWDC, Ricky Spero and Jeff Gamet try to hit as many stories as they can. From Apple's options, to software options for music notation; from Napster's options to Norway's, this show is a grab bag of Apple news.
Weekly Roundup: Dwindling Options
Direct Link: MP3 Version
In the wake of a strange week and on the eve of WWDC, Ricky Spero and Jeff Gamet are left with few choices but to hit as many stories as they can in a short while. From Apple's options, to software options for music notation; from Napster's options to Norway's, this show is a grab bag of Apple news.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple May Restate Profits
- TMO Reports - Analysts- No Need For Concern Over Apple Stock Options
- Avid Buys Music Notation App Developer Sibelius
- Napster Considers Sale as Subscriber Base Declines
- Verizon Drops Music Download Fee
- Zune May Launch on November 14
- Audible Renews iTunes Contract
- Coke to Give Away Millions of iTMS Songs in UK, Germany
- Ford, General Motors, Mazda to Offer iPod Integration
- iTunes Music Sales Top 200 Million in Europe
- 17-inch MacBook Pro Handle from QuickerTek
- Mac Gaming News - TransGaming Promises Faster Mac Game Ports With Cider
- Maya 8 Offers Host of Performance Improvements
- NewerTech Intros No-Cost Laptop, iPod Battery Recycling
- PodBrix to Sell LEGO Playset Based on '1984' Ad
- WiebeTech Announces 4-port ToughTech XE Enclosure
- The Slacker's Guide - Because You Just Can't Go Wrong With Mechanized Weaponry
The Product Roundup
Don't forget, the Podcast and Portable Media Expo coming up, September 29-30.
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.