Ricky Spero and Jeff Gamet in the Context Machine: Does V-Cast really compete with iTunes? Who actually wants to buy Napster? Where's Creative Suite 3?
Weekly Roundup: Sizing Up Verizon, Google, Adobe
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Does V-Cast really compete with iTunes? Would Google actually want to buy Napster? Who's afraid of Adobe? Find out as Jeff Gamet joins Ricky Spero in this week's Context Machine?.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
And don't forget to send submissions with your version of the news! Here are the stories mentioned this show:
From the Context Machine
- Analyst- 'Trouble Brewing for iTunes' From Verizon's V Cast
- Google Tunes in the Works?
- Adobe Intel Support- October at the Earliest
- TMO Reports - Apple Gesture Patent App Suggests Tablet
- An iPod in Every Congressional Office
- Apple Joins Protest Against Swiss iPod Tax
- Network Affiliates Want in on Podcast Sales
- CBS Working to Join iTunes
- UBS Optimistic About Apple's Long Term
- Banc of America Lowers Apple Price
- WiebeTech Ships G5Jam Express
- Cingular, Motorola Offer iTunes-Enabled SLVR Phone
- Free iSync Plug-ins from nova media
- Searchlight Finds Networked Documents
- Simply Elegant Sales POS System for the Mac
- Earth Flix Offers Hi Def Videos, New Series
- Review - earBuddy
- Review - Remote Docking Station
- Computing with Bifocals - Mac Help Scenarios I & II
- Just a Thought - iPod Etiquette
- Mac Gaming News - Blizzard Designer Discusses Future WoW Content
Odds and Ends
The Product Roundup, and Diversions
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.