Apple reported strong revenue and earnings numbers during its third fiscal quarter conference call this week, and while iPhone sales figures pleased analysts, they weren't so happy with iPad and Mac numbers. Apple also snapped up a couple companies to help improve its Maps app and service. Jeff And Bryan take a look at both, and then jump into their thoughts on Microsoft's leadership when they should've been hiding from a lightning storm.
ACM 214: AAPL Earnings, Apple Bets Big on Maps, Microsoft's Woes
- Apple Beats Estimates for Earnings & Revenue - Phones Beat, iPads Miss [UPDATE]
- $4.1B Says Shoppers Still Love Apple Stores
- Apple Reveals Movie & TV Sales in Billions - is This Really a Hobby?
- iPad Sales are Down, but it's Still the Place to Sell Apps
- Apple Death Knell #63: Apple Is a Dead Company Walking
- 7 Reasons Why $AAPL Jumped 5.5% on Apple's Earnings Report
- Locationary Buy Guides Apple to Better Maps Data
- Apple Reportedly Buys HopStop - Foot, Bike, Subway Routes for Maps
- HopStop Pulls Windows Phone Support in Wake of Reported Apple Buyout
- Apple Maps: Waze Exit Up Ahead