Worker watchdog groups say working conditions in the factories that make the Apple products we use aren't up to snuff so the Cupertino company is launching more investigations into the claims. Jeff and Bryan dig into the politics in Apple's China business, and they take a look at what it means for end users now that Google will be providing the free Wi-Fi in Starbucks stores and why Google wanted the gig in the first place.
ACM 215: Apple's China Syndrome and the Politics of Google and Starbucks
- Apple to Investigate China Labor Watch Allegations of Pegatron Worker Violations
- China Labor Watch Outs Apple's Low-Cost iPhone in Undercover Report
- Starbucks Drops AT&T Wi-Fi for Google [Updated]
- Boomerang Stand for Multiple Angles and Uses
- LEGO Back to the Future Delorean Kit Supports Parkinsons Research