Apple ships the iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s on Friday, and Jeff and Bryan want to know who should buy which phone? They look at the ins and outs of both models, and talk about what kind of users will value the different features each has. They also talk about Apple's new "Plastic Perfected" commercial and the fact that the iBooks app was updated for iOS 7, and it's still skeuomorphic.
ACM 222: iPhone 5c vs. iPhone 5s - Which Is Right For You?
- Want an iPhone 5s? Get Ready to Stay Up Late
- Getting a New iPhone? How to Back Up Your Old One
- iBooks for iOS Updated, Stays Skeuomorphic
- Apple’s ‘Plastic Perfected’ iPhone 5c Commercial Evoke Early iMac Ads
- Apple Won’t Offer Pre-Orders on iPhone 5s - Get in Line on September 20th
- Apple Airs First iPhone 5c Commercial
- How to Know If the iPhone 5s Camera Upgrade is Right For You
- Jeff's blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan's blog: Geek Tells