GT Advanced Technologies wants to pay out US$6 million in bonuses to company executives in the midst of its bankruptcy proceedings, and that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Jeff and Bryan look at the pros and cons of GTAT's bonus plan, plus they rant on Twitter's sponsored links in our Following lists, and they share their favorite Apple-related stories for 2014.
ACM 287: GTAT Bonuses, Twitter Shenanigans, and Favorite Stories for 2014
Sign up for your Lynda.com 10-day free trial and start your online learning today.
- GTAT Wants to Pay Executives $6M Bonuses Amid Bankruptcy
- Twitter Goes Over to Dark Side, Decides Who You’ll Follow
- Apple Contingent Marches in Pride Parade
- Apple Releases Video Showcasing Support for San Francisco Pride Parade
- Apple Moves into Wearable Tech with Introduction of Apple Watch [Update]
- Hands (and Wrist) on the New Apple Watch (Video)
- Jeff's Instagram feed
- Bryan's Instagram feed
- Jeff's blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan's blog: Geek Tells