Bryan and Jeff dig deep into the Apple Car story, discussing all of the developments in the last few days. They also discuss Apple CEO Tim Cook's views on privacy and ask whether he and his company are going to start pushing privacy as a competitive advantage.
ACM 294: The Apple Car Story Goes Super Nova and Tim Cook Pushes for Privacy
Sign up for your Lynda.com 10-day free trial and start your online learning today.
- This Is the Concept Car Apple Designer Marc Newson Already Designed
- Wall Street Journal: Apple’s Car Is Codenamed ‘Titan’
- Apple Snags Mercedes-Benz R&D Head for Top Secret Research Lab
- Apple Is Working on a Car
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Defends Privacy at Cybersecurity Summit
- Jeff's Instagram feed
- Bryan's Instagram feed
- Jeff's Twiter
- Bryan's Twitter