With Apple's "Spring forward" media event announcements and the news that the CIA has been working on hacking iPhone security there's plenty for Jeff and Bryan to talk about this week. They offer up their thoughts on privacy and security, the CIA's work on their own hacked version of Xcode, the new ultra-thin MacBook, ResearchKit, and the Apple Watch.
ACM 297: Apple’s ‘Spring forward’ Wrap Up and the CIA’s iPhone Hacking Efforts
Check out zNitro's Nitro Glass FUZION iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus glass and aluminum screen protectors in silver, black, and gold.
- The CIA Has a Secret War against Apple Encryption
- Apple Unveils Uber-thin MacBook, Ditches Every Connector Port
- Apple Updates MacBook Pro and MacBook Air - Faster Processors, Better Battery Life
- Apple Announces Exclusive HBO Channel for Apple TV
- Apple Expands HealthKit with ResearchKit for iOS
- Apple Watch Available on April 24, In-store Preview April 10
- Apple Releases Xcode 6.2 with WatchKit Support for Apple Watch Apps
- Come see Jeff at Denver Comic Con May 23-25
- Jeff's Instagram feed
- Bryan's Instagram feed
- Jeff's blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan's blog: Geek Tells