With reports out saying Apple is going to hand over our personal information to networks in exchange for content deals for its rumored streaming TV service, Jeff and Bryan weigh in with their thoughts on what that means. Along with their thoughts on whether or not Apple will give up on protecting customer privacy, they take a look at Apple's new retail marketing tactics for Apple Watch, and the reactions Apple executives are having to a new Steve Jobs biography.
< img alt="Apple Context Machine" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/ACM_Logo_border_1400.jpg" style="width: 500px; height: 500px;" />
- Apple May Share Viewer Data with Networks to Land TV Content Deals
- Relax, Your Apple TV Viewing Data Is Already Being Shared
- Apple in Talks to Launch Web TV Network this Fall
- Apple Opening a Dedicated Apple Watch Store in Shinjuku Isetan in Tokyo
- Apple's Eddy Cue Says 'Becoming Steve Jobs' First Biography to 'Get it Right'
- Come see Jeff at Denver Comic Con May 23-25
- Jeff's Instagram feed
- Bryan's Instagram feed
- Jeff's blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan's blog: Geek Tells