Apple is making a move into the Internet search world, and Jeff and Bryan debate exactly what that may mean for the company and potential competitors. They also take a look at Apple's apparent strong arm tactics for swinging streaming music deals, and claims that the company's eminent doom is on the horizon.
ACM 305: Applebots, Streaming Music, and Apple’s Pending Doom
Sign up for your Lynda.com 10-day free trial and start your online learning today.
- Applebot Web Crawler Isn't Taking on Google
- Apple's Rumored Streaming Music Service gets DOJ Attention
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-05-04: Apple's Strong Arm Negotiations, Apple Watch Calibration
- Long Time Bear Convinced Apple's Lowest Point Is Near
- Apple Death Knell #67 - The Faith-Based Approach to Believing Apple Is Doomed
- Come see Jeff at Denver Comic Con May 23-25
- Jeff's Instagram feed
- Bryan's Instagram feed
- Jeff's blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan's blog: Geek Tells