Apple is making a stand against the FBI and a court order to create a backdoor into iOS, and Bryan and Jeff discuss the implications, ramifications, and importance of this fight. They also talk about Silicon Valley's inexplicable failure to do a better job of copying those things Apple does right.
ACM 346: Apple’s Stand against the FBI and Why can’t Silicon Valley Copy Apple?
< img alt="Apple Context Machine" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/ACM_Logo_border_1400.jpg" style="width: 500px; height: 500px;" />
- The Government’s Bad Move: Ordering Apple to Hack iPhone Security
- Kanye West Needs Help and not Just Because he Hates Apple Music
- The SoDoSoPaization of Silicon Valley
- Drive Movie with Mark Dacascos (YouTube)
- New Apple Context Machine Twitter Account
- Jeff's Instagram feed
- Bryan's Instagram feed
- Jeff's blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan's blog: Geek Tells