Direct Link: MP3 Version
Greg Keene of TechDigs.net jumps into the Context Machine with Jeff and Ricky to talk about the story of the week: Apple TV. Who is it aimed at? Is it a product or a platform? Who's territory is at stake? Also this week, national politics, viral video, and Final Cut Pro converge with the 1984 Obama ad.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple TV Ships
- Analyst- Apple Ready to Lead In the Digital Living Room
- Apple TV Limitations Aired Out
- Apple TV Technical Details Revealed and Reviewed
- Best Buy Scores Apple TV Deal
- TMO -- View topic - Apple TV Experiences
- TMO -- View topic - I Got my AppleTV!
- Apple 1984 Ad Spoofed in Political Campaign
- "Hillary 1984" Video Creator Steps Forward
- Microsoft Xbox
- Slim Devices - Squeezebox
- TiVo Digital Video Recorder
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.