In this episode of the Apple Weekly Report podcast, Jeff and Bryan talk about Apple's prowl for new talent, a new patent infringement case, shareholders approval of a "Say on Pay" requirement for Apple executives, and how it seems that Steve Jobs really wants to tear down his old house.
Apple Weekly Report #147: Apple Hires, More Lawsuits, & This Old House
- The Back Page - Apple’s Cash Stash Helps Means More Control in Tough Times
- AMD Chip Man Joins Apple
- Apple Lures Away More AMD Talent
- Apple Raids Microsoft?s Xbox Team Gaming Executive
- Apple Revises 10-Q Pay Votes, Passes Say on Pay
- Web Site Sues Apple Over Take Down Notice
- Jobs Trying to Demolish Woodside House Again
- Jobs Skips House Demolition Hearing
- iPhone App: Doodle Jump
- iPhone App: Star Trek Phaser
- Speedtest.net Speed Test
- TMO on Twitter!
- Jeff and Bryan are on Twitter, too.