How to share contacts with your team, read CDs on a new Mac, resolve your router being blocked by servers, fix your iPad Pro when it locks up and much more. All this today on Mac Geek Gab. Download and enjoy!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- London Meetup with Dave Hamilton (2:03)
- iOS: Save Your Hearing with the “Late Night” EQ Option (4:45)
- Pondini Time Machine Resource (6:30)
- DiskWarrior 5 What's New (includes Time Machine repair)
- About Google Apps Contacts (9:15)
- OS X Server
- OS X Server Help - Set up Contacts Service
- Linking Two Accounts for Family Sharing (17:30)
- Apple USB SuperDrive (22:19)
- Use the CD or DVD drive from another computer with your Mac
- Having Trouble Pasting Chrome URLs on a Mac? You’re Not Alone and a Fix Is Coming (42:44)
- If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network (includes Reset Network Settings tip) (47:55)
- Use AppleScript to Schedule a Wake-Up (56:38)
- Find Bluetooth Explorer (if you’re brave!)
- Hardware IO Tools (includes Bluetooth Explorer)
- Bluetooth Explorer (3rd party)
- LightBlue for Mac
- LightBlue Explorer for iOS
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of The iOS Show and Applr.