Dave’s out at CES and he talks about the cool stuff found on the show floor (and elsewhere!) there. Then he and John are off to the races, answering your questions about controlling a Mac with your iPad or iPhone, manually decrypting a FileVault 2 partition, troubleshooting a slowing Handbrake, organizing content on a dual drive system, and much, much more. Download today (it’s free) and enjoy.
MGG 374: Cool Stuff Found at CES, Questions Answered & More
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- 2012 International CES
- Liquipel: Waterproof iPhones Without a Case
- CES 2012: Intel promptly responds to ‘fake DX11 demo’ goof-up
- ESCORT Live!
- Cobra iRadar
- Apple Remote Desktop 3
- Mac OS X 10.6 Help - Sharing the screen of another computer
- Mocha VNC Lite
- Mocha VNC
- Using Disk Utility to unlock or decrypt your FileVault 2-encrypted boot drive
- Unlock or decrypt your FileVault 2-encrypted boot drive from the command line
- Intel Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) Instructions Set - Rev 3
- Understanding Recordable and Rewritable DVD
- Drive Genius 3
- Aperture 3: Troubleshooting Basics
- PlistEdit Pro
- iWork ‘09 Pages: .doc Support
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).