Years ago when I first met Steve Sande, I was amazed by our common interests. Macintosh, all things Apple, technical writing, astronomy, aviation and cats. You name it. We even had the same model car at one point. It was almost as if we were separated at birth. In fact, I first learned about Steve in 2009 when I read his excellent Take Control Book on iWeb (cancelled by Apple in 2011), and I thought, I need to get to know this guy. And there he was, right in the Denver, CO area along with me. Listen in as the very charming and smart Steve Sande, founder of Apple World Today, reveals how he got started with computers and writing.
Recent News See All »
- Leaked Memo Pegs iPhone 8 Launch After September 17
- Adam Curry's Podcaster Pro Aims to be All-in-One Podcasting Solution
- New Report Backs Up Touch ID Embedded in iPhone 8 Display
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.