Glenn Fleishman is currently the Editor at Large for The Wirecutter and a Macworld Senior Contributor. Glenn is also a book author, and his Peachpit Press bio describes him as an "unsolicited pundit." That's because, as you'll hear in this interview, Glenn mind-melded with mechanical devices at an early age and soon discovered that he has a programmer's mind. That led to computers, graphic design and journalism in college. Later, that led to stints at Infoworld magazine and at Amazon as well as technical support for Kodak. And that led to ... well you'll just have to listen in—especially to hear Glenn's perspectives on Apple.
TMO Background Mode: Interview with The Wirecutter's Editor at Large Glenn Fleishman
- Glenn on Twitter
- Glenn's Blog
- The Wirecutter
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Background Mode Twitter feed
- Listing of all previous Background Mode shows.
- The background on my Background Mode podcast.
- Send your comments to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org