Chuck Joiner is an insurance company executive. But you probably know him as the producer and host of his video podcasts. It all started with MacVoices, individual interviews. Then came MacNotables with a distinguished cast of Apple subject experts. From 2008 to 2013 Chuck also produced MacJury panel discussions. Now, it's all under the umbrella of MacVoices. Chuck talks about how his experience in the insurance claims industry taught him how to genuinely listen. We hear about his early interest in the Apple II, then Macs, which led to involvement with a local user group, then MUG leadership, then an Apple Advisory Board. All that led to learning video production, and ever since Chuck has gone on to become one of the premiere video podcasters (and listeners) in the industry. This is his personal story.
TMO Background Mode: Interview With MacVoices Producer & Host Chuck Joiner
- Chuck Joiner on Twitter.
- MacVoices Video Podcast.
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Background Mode Twitter feed
- Listing of all previous Background Mode shows.
- The background on my Background Mode podcast.
- Send your comments to [email protected] or [email protected]