Christina Warren is Mashable's Senior Tech Correspondent. Her specialty is the intersection between new media and technology. In 2007, she got her start writing for USA Today about TV entertainment and music. It went so well, she started blogging about other entertainment and technology topics. Eventually, she joined Mashable in 2009, moving from staff writer to her current position. In April, during the Apple vs. FBI dispute, Christina wrote an amazing, tour de force article explaining how Apple approaches security, and she told me how it got written. Later in the show, we chatted about the state of Apple's iTunes, what might be in store for users, plus Apple's thinking behind the design of the current Apple TV. You won't want to miss Christina's extraordinary insights and perspectives about Apple.
< img alt="The Mac Observer's Background Mode Podcast" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/tmo_articles/C_Warren.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- Christina on Twitter.
- Christina's seminal work at Mashable on Apple security methods.
- Christina's bio page at Mashable.
- Related Articles of Interest
- The Android 'Stagefright' Exploit
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Background Mode Twitter feed
- Listing of all previous Background Mode shows.
- The background on my Background Mode podcast.
- Send your comments to [email protected] or [email protected]