Naomi Pearce is the founder of Pearce Communications. She represents several developers you've likely heard of: Bare Bones Software and Karelia Software. I've known Naomi for over a decade, and we've been great friends over the years. In this Background Mode interview, we chat about the Steve Jobs analogy of cars and trucks (iPads and Macs), the duality of many parts of the computing experience and what it's like to build and run a public relations agency for developers. We also engage in an enjoyable recollection of the early days of the Internet, early Macs, MacHTTP and WebSTAR. Naomi is smart, warm and charming, so don't miss the magic moment when I render this communications specialist speechless!
Recent News See All »
- Leaked Memo Pegs iPhone 8 Launch After September 17
- Adam Curry's Podcaster Pro Aims to be All-in-One Podcasting Solution
- New Report Backs Up Touch ID Embedded in iPhone 8 Display
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.