Rocco Pendola is an Associate Editor at Seeking Alpha where he edits investment articles. I got to know Rocco when he was the social media manager for The Street and was lighting Twitter on fire. We started our chat about Rocco's early years, his love of talk radio and then his work as a sports talk radio host in Buffalo, NY and how that formed his communication and social skills. Later, still very young, Rocco found himself in San Francisco when 9/11 happened, and he started thinking about a new career that included Ph.D. work. One constant throughout all this was his writing skills and love of the stock market. It has all come full circle. There's much more in this intimate interview—a personal story about passion and persistence.
< img alt="The Mac Observer's Background Mode Podcast" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/tmo_articles/R_Pendola.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- Rocco had 8,000+ followers on Twitter. And then he started all over.
- Rocco's home, Seeking Alpha.
- The insanely famous Sears photo story that we discussed.
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Background Mode Twitter feed
- Listing of all previous Background Mode shows.
- The background on my Background Mode podcast.
- Send your comments to [email protected] or [email protected]