Apple may be planning on moving out of our living rooms with Apple TV and into the rest of our house through a brand new home automation platform. John Martellaro and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to share their ideas on exactly what that could mean for Apple and everyone looking to add some automatic action to their lives. They also take a look at how Beats may have unintentionally driven down their own value in Apple's eyes.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- watchOS 3: Mickey and Minnie Mouse Can Now Speak the Time
- iOS 10 Maps 'Overview' Buttons Moved to the Swipe-Up Drawer
- How to Stream the Clinton/Trump Presidential Debate on Your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7