Apple may be planning on moving out of our living rooms with Apple TV and into the rest of our house through a brand new home automation platform. John Martellaro and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to share their ideas on exactly what that could mean for Apple and everyone looking to add some automatic action to their lives. They also take a look at how Beats may have unintentionally driven down their own value in Apple's eyes.
Recent News See All »
- Hackers Threaten to Wipe Out Millions of iCloud Accounts if Apple doesn't Pay $75K
- iPads, other Electronics Banned on Flights to US from Several Islamic Countries
- iTunes 12.6 Lets You Watch Rental Movies Across All Your Devices
- Here Are 14 New Apple Watch Bands Announced Tuesday
- Farewell iPad Air, iPad mini 2
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.